A. General Transaction Terms
1.1 The terms presented here are valid and applicable for all sales transactions, delivery of goods, or any other service offered by Periklis Pilavas – son of Panagiotis, resident of 31 Old National Road Patras – Korinthos 265 00 Akteo, Patra Greece, tax file number 074809504, A’ Patras tax office, who operates a sole proprietorship company active in the commercial trade of musical projects under the company name “Inner Ear Records”, to be referred to as “the Seller” in this text from this point onwards – to the company’s consumers/customers through its on-line shop with the address www.inner-ear.gr. The terms are valid as stated at the time of ordering.
1.2 Variations of the terms stated here, extraordinary agreements, or additional conditions, are valid only if agreed to explicitly and in written format. These individualized agreements overrule existing terms.
1.3 It is agreed upon that the Greek judicial system is the legal system of jurisdiction, while laws concerning the international sales of moveable things are excluded. In the event of any disagreement that may arise between the Seller and his customers during the execution of an agreement as determined by the terms stated in this document, local courts, where the Seller is professionally based, hold jurisdiction
1.4 Contract language is english
1.5 In the event that a specific term is nullified, it bears no affect on the validity of all other terms, which continue to apply without change.
2. Seller’s details
2.1 The Seller in the sales agreement with the customer is Periklis Pilavas, son of Panagiotis, resident of 4 Aigyptou st, Patras, tax file number 074809504, A’ Patras tax office, who operates a sole proprietorship company active in the commercial trade of musical projects under the company name “Inner Ear Records” with the supplier registration number __________________, as issued by the Development Ministry’s General Secretariat for Consumers division.
2.2 Business hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm.
3. Copyright protection
3.1 Conclusion of the agreement occurs with the Seller’s acceptance of the order placed by the consumer. Acceptance is declared with the delivery of a relevant e-mail. The delivery of an e-mail with regards to the reception of an order, alone, does not constitute acceptance and conclusion of an agreement. In the event that the consumer does not provide his or her email address to the Seller, conclusion of the agreement is reached upon delivery of the goods.
3.2 While browsing the Seller’s online shop, the consumer will need to be able to revise, add and remove goods entered into the electronic shopping basket through the execution of normal practices with his or her computer’s keyboard and mouse. Prior to delivery of the obligatory order, confirmation of the order must be displayed in a window on the Seller’s website, with a detailed presentation of the goods entered into the order and the total cost the consumer will be charged. Likewise, the consumer will need to be able to make corrections prior to his or her delivery of the final binding order.
3.3 The Seller has the right of reservation with regards to the acceptance of an order concerning goods that are not available at the time of the order’s arrival. In all cases, he may inform the consumer about the anticipated time required for availability, should such a forecast be possible. Such an update will act as a proposal towards conclusion of the sales agreement for the specified goods, to be delivered when they become available.
3.4 Reception and processing of orders will be executed by the Supplier during business hours, as stated in clause 2.2.
3.5 The Seller has the right to examine the credibility of the buyer-consumer. In the event that incredibility is determined, the Seller has the right to withdraw from the sales agreement.
4.1 The prices of all products at the online shop are listed in the euro currency and include value added tax.
4.2 The Seller accepts payments only via Paypal
4.3 Ownership of the goods is maintained by the Seller until payment of the order has been completed and finalized.
5.1 The goods are delivered by mail or through courier service.
5.2 The seller is obliged to deliver the goods to the consumer’s address of choice, which the consumer states in written format when sending his or her order. The Seller is obliged to inform the consumer about the expected time of delivery. If the goods have not reached their destination within the time period stipulated, or within 30 days from the date of the agreement, then the consumer has the right to withdraw. Any delay caused by mail or courier service does not prompt the right for withdrawal.
5.3 The cost of delivery of goods varies depending on the consumer’s location and his or her choice of method of delivery. In all cases, the delivery cost of goods ordered will need to be written in a clear and distinct fashion in the order confirmation window that appears prior to the final and binding placement of the order.
It is possible that the cost will differ in the case of long-distance and hard-to-access regions. In this event, the Seller is obliged to inform the seller prior to his acceptance of the order.
Any duties imposed on the delivery of products in countries beyond the European Union are taken on by the consumer.
5.4 The Seller maintains the right to proceed with a partial delivery of goods, should this be required for swifter execution of the order, and as long as this does not add a significant amount to the consumer’s cost.
5.5 If the Seller has accepted an order for a specific item(s), which, however, ultimately prove(s) to be unavailable as a result of delays, or the inability of the Seller’s supplier to make the item(s) available, then the Seller is obliged to inform the consumer, who has the right to withdraw.
5.6 The danger of accidental destruction or damage of goods is transferred to the consumer once the goods have been received. If the buyer is not the consumer, then this danger is transferred to him or her once the goods for delivery have been handed over for delivery from the Seller to the carrier.
6. Withdrawal rights
6.1 The consumer has the right to withdraw from the agreement, without reason, within a 14-day period from the moment the goods have been received by the consumer or a nominated third party. In this case, the consumer is obliged to return the goods packaged and in the condition they were in when received within 14 days. The consumer is responsible for delivery return costs. Withdrawal rights do not apply for cases in which packages have been unsealed or opened. (α. 3ιβ παρ. ε’ ΚΥΑ Ζ1-891/2013).
6.2 In the event of a lawful withdrawal within the time period specified, the Seller is obliged to return the amount of the order and postage costs within 14 days. If the consumer has chosen a delivery method other than the standardized and cheaper option offered by the Seller, then the Seller is exempted from the obligation to return the additional amount.
6.3 The right to withdraw is exercised with a unilateral declaration by the consumer to the Seller. To facilitate the process for consumers, it is recommended that the form below be used for withdrawal.
6.4 Withdrawal form
(Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the agreement)
To Periklis Pilavas (son of Panagiotis, resident of 4 Aigyptou st, Patras, tax file number 074809504, A’Patras tax office), who operates a sole proprietorship company active in the commercial trade of musical projects under the company name “Inner Ear Records” (fax: 2610994426, email: email@example.com).
I/We inform, with this form, my/our withdrawal from my/our agreement concerning the sale of the following goods.
• Ordered on_______/received on________
• Name of consumer(s)
• Address of consumer(s)
• Signature of consumer(s) (Valid only if this form is delivered in paper format)
• Unnecessary detail options are nullified.
6.5 The Seller will inform the consumer, without delay, that he has received the withdrawal declaration.
7. Responsibility – Real Faults
7.1 The Seller is responsible for real faults and not meeting terms agreed to, as stipulated by Article 534 of the Greek Civil Code.
7.2 The Seller will not be obliged to cover any compensation for any other reason, especially for reasons pertaining to any life, health or physical damages.
B. Personal Data
1. When purchasing items from the online store www.inner-ear.gr, the Consumer agrees to the collection, listing, management and storage of personal details by the website’s administrator.
2. More specifically, the Consumer agrees to the processing of all details that are necessary to execute an order (full name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card/paypal/bank account number details, tax file number, computer IP address, etc), the sole purpose being the maintenance of a customer list at the online store.
3. The sole recipient of this data is the website administrator and the personnel working at his or her firm. The data will not be forwarded to any third parties. Collection, use and disclosure of personal data accumulated without the consent of the Consumer may, by exception, be permitted or demanded by law or a legal decision.
C. Intellectual property rights – External links
1. The www.inner-ear.gr website is owned by the Seller, who serves as the agent of all copyright matters that may arise from its content (text, photographs, graphics etc). Copying, reproduction, public presentation, or any other form of use of the content on the website is forbidden without prior written consent from the Seller.
2. The portal address www.inner-ear.gr and the term “Inner Ear Records” are owned by the Seller and are protected by respective regulations concerning domain names and company names.
3. The present website may be connected with other websites through links. The Seller, his legal representatives, or staff have no responsibility for any form of damage that may occur when visiting and using websites linked to the present website. Website visitors who switch over to websites linked to the present website do so at their own responsibility, exclusively. The Seller, his legal representatives, and his staff have no responsibility for any damages that may be caused through communication or commercial exchange with third parties linked to this present website.